Monday 1 September 2014

Bootea review - Day one

Morning!

So today is day one of my 'teatox' diet.

I have been following some of these teatox companies on social media sites for quite sometime now and there is always a debate to whether these 'cleansing' teatox's actually work - so I have taken the plunge to try one of these detox regimes and post an honest review over the course of the diet.

My weapon of choice is the Bootea 14 day teatox as it is the most commonly used tea diet and isn't overly expensive like most weightless programmes (£19.99 for the full 14 day course) which consists of 14 day tea bags and 7 night tea bags.

The idea is to have one daytime tea bag every morning for 2 weeks to aid digestion and prevent bloating when used as part of a balanced diet  - each tea bag contains a mix of ginger, fennel seeds, dandelion and nettle leaves leaves as well as a mixture of other herbs great for detoxing.

Now for the interesting part ...the night time detox. To my surprise it actually contains laxatives, which can be a terrifying thought at first but after reading a little about it online I learnt that these laxatives are gentle and mild to help flush away all toxins. No horror movie scenes here!

I will be posting a day by day review of my 14 day teatox - wish me luck & watch this space! ❤️

Purchase from www.bootea.com



No comments:

Post a Comment