Thursday 18 September 2014

Lilac loving - ft. Boohoo & ShuSole




Hey dolls!

As I haven't done any outfit posts yet I would love to start with a favourite of mine right now I wore to my friends birthday night out on Saturday - this is the perfect combo for those girly nights out!

The dress - from Boohoo.com. As I have lilac hair at the moment I really wanted a dress to match for this special occasion and the 'Cece' plunge bandage bodycon dress fit the bill perfectly! The bandage style helps give curves in all the right places and the deep plunge shows off everything else. Even if your chest isn't as impressive as you would like it to be, contouring with a little bit of bronzer can be the answer to making the most of your assets. This perfect party girl dress - £15

The shoes - from shusole.co.uk. I have a huge crush on cleated heels right now as I've always preferred chunky shoes to painfully thin stilettos so these black beauties from Shusole are like a dream come true! They come in range on colours but I would suggest buying a size smaller as they come up a little bigger. A total steal at £20!

The hair - see my previous post as to how I get my hair lilac!

Feel free to ask questions below 💜 PEACE ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment