Wednesday 10 September 2014

Bootea detox - Day 9!

Just a quick update of my Bootea teatox girls.

Day 9 of my teatox and I'm happy to report I've lost 4lbs already!
That's even after a few cheeky slices of pizza over the weekend!

Of course, the teatox does require a pretty clean diet to have the best effect so I wouldn't suggest any cheat days to anyone looking to try this detox in order to loose weight.

As for the other effects of the Bootea teatox I've found for me personally it has helped clear my skin quite dramatically and also stopped bloating after I eat, which was the main reason I turned to Bootea.

Another huge side effect (in a good way) would be the reduction of cravings In between meals - I find working in an office at a desk all day sets off the killer cravings for anything that's full of sugar and covered in chocolate which is bad news for any diet! The morning teas help to suppress any cravings and stress eating during the day which can be a big factor in weight gain.

Watch this space for my final update and review ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment