Wednesday 3 September 2014

Bootea review - day four!

Day 4 of the Bootea detox!

After completing the first few days of my teatox so far so good – I had heard the tea tasted horrible as the teabags each contain pretty much everything but the kitchen sink, but surprisingly they are quite light and refreshing with a slightly florally taste with a hint of ginger. Normally I am fussy with food and drink but if I can stomach these bad boys I would say any girl determined to detox and loose weight will manage these easily.

One of the worst things about these online run teatox and diet supplements businesses is the rumours can sometimes over power the truth of how well a product actually works. I actually saw a comment on Instagram saying the Bootea daytime tea’s tasted like dirty bathwater (eww!) which really is a complete over-exaggeration and should be ignored!

After just 4 days I feel less bloated after eating and because it helps you to drink more water than you normally would, I feel more awake than usual.. Even on a Thursday morning.

I'll keep you guys posted and fill you in on the 'dreaded' night time tea tox in my next post ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment