Sunday 21 September 2014

Bootea teatox final review

I have now finished my 14 day Bootea teatox and as promised, I am going to share my results with you all!

The 14 day teatox consists of a daytime tea to drink in the mornings on a daily basis and a night time tea to drink in the evenings every other day.

Daytime teatox - Chinese Oolong tea, ginger root, fennel seeds, nettle leaves, lemongrass, dandelion leaves, ginseng root and gotu kola leaves. Best left in boiling water for 3 minutes and has a light ginger and slightly floral taste.

Night time cleanse - Senna leaves, peppermint leaves, Fenugreek leaves, liquorice root, burdock root, hawthorn leaves, valerian root and psyllium seeds. Also best left in boiling water for roughly 3 minutes but the taste of the night time tea is similar to peppermint tea rather than green tea. Great news if, like myself, you are a lover of peppermint tea.

The daytime tea is perfect in the morning as it gives you a little energy boost and, as I mentioned before, helps keep you hydrated as the tea is obviously made with water! I found the tea helped speed up my metabolism while at the same time suppressed my cravings for naughty food during the day and also helped me choose healthier options for lunch as I could think with my brain and not my stomach! After a week or so I also noticed less breakouts and clearer skin.

The night time cleanse on the other hand seemed to have little effect on me. The idea is that the ingredients, mainly senna and liquorice root, are meant to aid the clearing out of your colon without getting too graphic! I have read reviews that describe the night time cleanse as a 'nightmare' but honestly unless you are eating rubbish all day every day or you have existing colon issues, I believe the night time cleanse just helps along what would happen naturally - no horror movie scenes here!

Unfortunately Bootea does not offer a 100% guarantee, so if you don't feel it agrees with you or simply don't like it you're stuck with it, which is a bit of a downside but from  my personal experience and all the happy reviews I've read I would definitely recommend the product for anyone looking to loose weight, stop bloating or just to help kick start a healthier diet.

I hope my review will help you decide whether Bootea is right for you - good luck! If you have any questions feel free to ask ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment