Sunday 31 August 2014

Chokersandanklets - seller review

Hey dolls!

Just a quick post today as it's been a busy week! I would like to share with you a little favourite of mine I've recently discovered!

I adore little online jewellery and clothes boutiques that offer up something different to the usual high street trends that literally everyone is seen wearing these days and would love to share my finds with you guys.

So my most recent find is a cute little shop run through Instagram and depop selling handmade chokers, bracelets and anklets made from flower lace in all sorts of colours and patterns - I'm in love!
The jewellery is clearly well made with a lot of time and effort put into every piece and they all come with silver fastenings so no pulling chokers over your head and messing up your hair!

Check out @chokersandanklets on Instagram 😘

My bracelet and choker - black lace flower






No comments:

Post a Comment