Sunday 31 May 2015

Weekend OOTD | Quiz | Public Desire







Hello dolls!

I must apologise for my lack of posts again over the past week, I have been ill with the flu and pretty much useless!

But I'm finally better and well enough to post my latest fav weekend OOTD!

I have a terrible habit of needing to buy a new outfit for every night out and my most recent night out was no exception.

I had heard raving reviews about Quiz's new summer collection so I decided to go check it out for myself.

With glittering evening dresses, bright colours and outfits for all occasions I can see why everyone has been raving about Quiz this summer! I was spoilt for choice. After spending what seemed like hours admiring each delicate dress and lavishly decorated top I settled on a midi dress with a little extra cleavage.

It had caught my eye from the very start and I knew it was love at first sight. A black dress with a summery pink floral pattern and extra little slit down the bust to show a little extra cleavage ( but still high enough to wear a normal bra! ) ..it also matched beautiful pink platforms from Public Desire! (See previous post)

A surely perfect addition to any summer wardrobe!

Dress: Quiz £22.99
Shoes: Public Desire Brandi Neon Pink £27.99

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. Lovely outfit perfect for Summer :) I'm following you any chance of a follow back? :)

    Sammii Ox

    ReplyDelete