Thursday 7 May 2015

The Blusher Addict Tag!

The blush addict tag

So I was kindly nominated for the blush addict tag by Charlotte (withlove,Lottie)

Now I must say I am partial to a good blusher and have been through my fair share over the years! And of course I love pink so I jump at the chance to add anything pink to my make up routine!

So here goes...

What colour blush suits you most? 

I would say subtle pinks as I tend to wear a lot of pink. I usually don't like anything to bright as I feel like I look like a clown where I'm relatively pale!

Pressed, cream or loose blush?

Definitely pressed blush. Loose is to easy to make a mess with and I have never actually used cream blush! They say old habits die hard...

Favourite shimmery blush? 

100% NYX Baked Blush in Wanderlust. It's the perfect mix of pink shimmer with a touch of bronzer.

Favourite matte blush? 

Essence Blush Up! In Heat Wave. Although it looks super bright it actually applies with such a nice soft colour, perfect for summer! And it looks sooooo pretty!

Favourite cream blush? 

Pass!

 Favourite drugstore blush?

Between Essence Blush Up! And Sleek blush in Pixie Pink.

Favourite high end blush?

The NYX Baked Blush. It has such a nice, soft finish once applied and goes on so easily! It also comes in a range of gorgeous shades!

Biggest blush disappointment? 

By far the Bourjous little round pot blush. First of all the brush it comes with is basically useless! And second of all it's rock solid so even if you did want to use it with your own blush brush you can't get any powder out of it without destroying your brush! Booooo!

Best blush packaging?

I would say the NYX Baked Blush as it looks so cute and classy and even has a little bow for a clasp! How cute!

What's on your blush wishlist? 

I have a few on my wishlist actually.. I would love to try out some of the MAC blushes after hearing such good reviews and also Benefit Dandelion blush!

Holy Grail blush?

I know I've mentioned it 10000 times but NYX Baked Blush in Wanderlust!

I hope you enjoyed my Blusher Addict Tag post!

Xxx






2 comments:

  1. I'm going to check out some of the ones you mentioned! Glad I'm not the only one who couldn't deal with the Bourjous blushers!
    XO charlotte
    Withlovelottie.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you can tell I'm just so in love with NYX blushers! Haha I would definitely recommend! The Bourjous ones are horrible :( lol xxxx

      Delete