Monday 4 May 2015

My Bandage Dress Favs! | OOTD



Hello dolls!

Just a quick one today to share one of my new favourite brands with you all!

Sometimes I find it can be hard to find flattering, figure hugging dresses/outfits that don't accentuate all the wrong places. Even though I may not be the biggest girl I'm not the smallest either ..I was blessed (cursed?) with big boobs, hips and bum so tight clothing can sometimes look quite unflattering on me which makes me sad as I'm a sucker for bandage/bodycon dresses and co-ords.

After almost giving up hope in finding a bandage outfit I felt made me look good, I came across My Bandage Dress on Instagram. After reading good reviews from happy customers I paid their website a visit.

I found the My Bandage Dress website to have a wide variety of styles and colours so I felt spoiled for choice. I finally settled on a white Bianca skirt even though I could have happily ordered one of everything from the site!

When it arrived I couldn't get it on quick enough! And to my surprise it fit PERFECTLY! Of course then I had to purchase the matching Milly crop top to complete the outfit which also fit beautifully!

The sizing can be a tad confusing as it's in XS/S/M/L rather than numbers. Just for reference I ordered S in both the skirt and top as I'm normally an 8 and these both fit fine.

I really cannot recommend MBD enough. So much so I've already ordered a second Bianca skirt!

Bianca skirt in white S £24.99
Milly crop top in white S £21.99

Both from www.mybandagedress.com

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment