Sunday 26 July 2015

Collab featuring the gorgeous RB-London boutique and discount code!❤️






I must apologise for my lack of posts this past month – with work, holidays and what seems like 100 peoples birthdays I admit I haven’t been posting as much as I would like to.

Since my last post I have been given to chance to collab with a gorgeous online clothing boutique called RB London as an official RB London Lady!

I have always adored the beautiful clothes they post on their Instagram and Twitter feeds (@RB_London give them a follow girls!) and can not wait to share them with you all!

As I had a holiday coming up (I promise I will do a separate post on that in the near future) the team at RB London sent me a total cutie of a dress to wear while I was abroad. 

This cute little number is a match made in heaven for girly girls me with a flattering bodycon wrap fit and hints of pink in the palm leaf print (in case you didn't already know I love pink!)The material is stretchy, super soft and good quality! I wore it both as a day dress to the beach with sandals and an evening dress paired with a pair of white strappy heels. 

Oh and don't forget, if any of you girlies see anything that takes your fancy use discount code NICOLA for money off - after all, what's better than fabulous clothes and a discount?
Thanks for reading, lovelies! Xxx

Dress: www.rb-London.com 

1 comment: