Friday 22 August 2014

Sexy Mother Pucker Review

Every girl dreams of the perfect pout ..but few are daring enough to inject the lethal cocktail of chemicals into there lips, that are hit and miss at the best of times.

We ask ourselves, what can I do to get perfect pout?

So there are usually two common way to achieve this picture perfect pout - the first being the old layers of lip liner and gloss trick and the second being the miracle that is plumping lipgloss!

Plumping gloss is usually the easier option for girls on the go, being easy to apply and reapply in a few seconds, but which 'plumping' glosses really work?

I have had my eye on the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker for quite some time now but being a little pricey I had been hesitant purchase it in case it was a complete failure like other brands I have tried but honestly it may be one of best beauty products I've ever bought!

I chose the shade 'Candy Gloss' as it's a pale pink shimmer (my fav) and can be used on it's own for daily wear or over lipstick for an red carpet worthy evening look. I pair it with the MAC matte lipstick In the shade 'snob' but I will do a separate post for that one.

The Sexy Mother Pucker gloss can be applied like a normal stick gloss but the effects become clear quite quickly - within 30 seconds my lips were tingly and were noticeably plumper. The tingle is quite intense, which can be a little alarming at first but after roughly 10 minutes the tingle sensation dies done leaving you with the picture perfect pout you've always dreamed of.

I know some girls are put off by the 'tingle' but I beg all you girls that are worried to be persistent for 10 short minutes to see for yourselves the amazing effects off this lipgloss and I can promise you will never use a normal gloss again!

The Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker plumping gloss can be purchased in makeup stores in both the UK and the US and is also available online.

Thank you for reading and please leave comments and share! Much appreciated ❤️


Sexy Mother Pucker in Candy Gloss

Before using the plumping gloss 

10 minutes after use 


2 comments:

  1. I wasn't aware that Soap and Glory had a plumping gloss. Definitely something I should keep an eye out the next time I'm in a Boots. Great review, keep it up! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely worth giving it a go, especially at such a good price! Thanks doll :) xo

    ReplyDelete