Saturday 12 December 2015

The perfect Christmas party dress!





This week I have received a gorgeous new addition to my wardrobe courtesy of a little online clothing Boutique called Clothes and Compliments.

I love discovering new clothing and beauty boutiques like Clothes and Compliments as it can make a nice change from the usual high street styles.

After searching through the Clothes and Compliments collection, debating between a number of dresses I settled on a gorgeous wine coloured asymmetrical dress, perfect for the fast approaching holiday season.

This dress is ideal for your Christmas party's! It's can be dressed up or down depending on how formal or flirty the occasion!

 Style with some strappy heels and a sparkly clutch and you're ready to go!

This piece is made from light, high quality fabric and fits perfectly. I found the dress to be true to size, so flattering and I can't recommend Clothes and Compliments enough for this seasons wardrobe staples and party wear!

Instagram: clothesandcompliments
Website: www.clothesandcompliments.bigcartel.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this dress is like a dream!! I love the colour, the design and it looks sooo good on you! You're a stunner. <3

    Following you on bloglovin' <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete