Wednesday 16 December 2015

Rose Gold Christmas Nails



Rose gold has recently become one of my favourite colours, especially with the festive season fast approaching, So obviously at some point I had to have Rose gold nails so why not for Christmas!

Sadly not many brands actually do a Rose gold shade polish so finding the perfect shade was a little tricky until I stumbled upon the Max Factor stand in Superdrug (I was buying dry shampoo but naturally was drawn to the make up isle!).

There it was, the perfect metallic Rose gold nail polish! I had never used a Max Factor nail paint before but after hearing good reviews I decided to give it a go and definitely wasn't disappointed!

This shade is part of the Max Factor Glossfinity range - a collection of bold colours with a shimmery metallic finish.
The polish is a dream to apply and only requires one coat (although I prefer two coats for a longer lasting finish). Be warned it does take a little while to dry, especially if you're doing more then one coat so have a hairdryer on hand if you're in a rush!

For best results apply a clear top coat once the polish is completely dry for a long lasting 'fresh out of the salon' nails.

Until next time...

Nicolahearts xxx

1 comment:

  1. That's such an amazing colour! I love it! x

    Cait // beyondthebeautybag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete