Saturday 5 December 2015

Party Season - Khaki Lace Up Dress







Khaki is my absolute fav colour this Autumn/Winter season - my wardrobe is full of it!

The latest edition to my khaki collection is a gorgeous dress from Stephanie's Closet, an online clothing boutique featuring beautiful pieces perfect for the winter season, ranging from perfect casual wear to stunning party wear!

The Khaki lace up dress is a bang on trend lace up front, bodycon dress that can be worn as an everyday dress with tights and boots (even over the knee boots!) and a cape cardigan or for parties/nights out with barely there strappy heels. I chose to wear the dress for a night out as its so gorgeous I wanted to show it off!

The dress is made from high quality fabric (no 'see-through' disasters here!) and has a zipper on the back to make getting the dress on so much easier without ruining your tan or makeup.

As well as being great quality the fit is flattering and I love the lacing detail on the front! It gives the illusion of an impressive cleavage, even without a bra! (add a little bronzer to define your cleavage for that extra wow factor)

If any of you ladies are stuck with what to wear to your Christmas party I recommend you pay Stephanie's Closet a visit as there are so many gorgeous outfits to choose from!

Instagram: @mvcsteph
Website: stephaniescloset.co.uk

Until next time...
Xxx

1 comment:

  1. I really like these khakhi lace dresses but unfortunately they don't suit me well. They look a little out on me. I donno why. But your dress looks really gorgeous

    ReplyDelete