Thursday 1 October 2015

Lip Vinyl from Kiss Cosmetics UK review!





Recently I have become totally obsessed with all things lipstick/lip gloss in the search for new Autumn/winter shades. 

I stumbled across a beauty brand called Kiss Cosmetics on Instagram and after a good half hour of drooling through their colourful insta feed I decided to purchase some of their products!

After searching through the website I loved the look of their Lip Vinyl liquid lipsticks as they came in a whole range of different shades perfect for every occasion. The only problem being is that I couldn't decide which colour to buy!

In the end I chose 4 shades out of the 10 available, each from various ends of the spectrum ..from subtle nude to deep purple and conveniently they sell mini Lip Vinyl tubes so you can try out all of the colours for only £2 each without spending a bomb meaning you can try out new daring colours and keep your purse happy!

The four colours I chose are: 

Birthday suit - a nude/peachy neutral shade. Perfect for every day wear and enhancing your natural pout. 

First kiss - a candy pink shade perfect for adding a little colour pop to your make up! Plus I love anything pink so this was a definite fav!

Lady in red - a deep berry red shade ideal for Autumn that would compliment all skin tones. 

Seductive damson - a bold purple shade for something a little different... Definitely a head turner!

There really is a shade for every occasion! 

The liquid lipstick is applied using your typical gloss wand and goes on smoothly. At first it is a little sticky but I found the stickiness does wear off. 

What really impressed me is how long it stayed put! Compared to some liquid lipsticks I have tried, the Kiss Cosmetic Vinyl wasn't going anywhere without a fight! Through drinking/snacking/chewing on pens (bad office habit) it didn't budge and even better when you do take it off unlike most lip colours none of these stained! 

I will definitely be back to purchase more colours/products in the near future!  

All products purchased from kisscosmetics.co.uk 

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment