Friday 30 October 2015

My pre-night out beauty regime ft Cocoa Brown!



My pre-night out beauty regime 
 
Looking and feeling great for a night out is always important! My theory is, that the better you feel about yourself, the better your night will be ..or quite honestly I think this goes for everyday as well! 

A key part to feeling great is a little pamper time, whether this be before a night out or just in general when you could do with a little boost!

Start with a nice relaxing bath, using some of your fav bath products ( lush is always a winner ) and feel free to add a glass of wine to your regime, I find that always helps set the relaxing mood, right?

 Once you have had a little soak use a body scrub to remove all dead and dry skin, I always reach for Soap&Glory Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em Body Buff as it never fails to leave my skin silky smooth and smells fab! Also if your planning on shaving your legs I would advise you shave them first then use body scrub, but be careful and don't scrub too hard as this can hurt and leave you with red, blotchy legs!
While you're scrubbing use a little of the body buff on a foot file and use on the soles of your feet to remove any rough skin and leave them feeling soft again after a hard weeks work! 

Using body scrub is also key if you're planning on applying fake tan. Every girl knows that rough, dead skin plus fake tan is just a disaster waiting to happen! Which leads me to my next time... 

Once you have plucked up the courage to leave your lovely warm bath and dried off use a light moisturiser all over your body to keep that silky smooth feeling for longer. I choose to use Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip oil free moisturiser as it smell like chocolate - meaning you smell like chocolate ..and who doesn't like chocolate?!

Once the moisturiser has dried completely it's fake tan time! If you have read my previous post you will know Cocoa Brown 1 hour Tanning Mousse is my absolute fav and to make it even more perfect they have now brought out a dark version, I can't recommend it enough!

I apply the mousse using a normal tanning mitt all over my body. Because of the versatility of the product you can choose to leave it on 1-3hours and shower off to leave a gorgeous summer glow or leave it on all night, the tan works brilliantly either way!

It really is like a spray tan in a bottle and I absolutely love the darker colour! The original gave a nice natural glow but the dark version gives you that dreamy holiday glow all year round. 

Finally to top off my pre-party pamper session I give my fingers and toes (nails obvs) a fresh coat of paint. My current fav is China Glaze's Barbie pink shade 'Don't mesa with my heart' 

And there you have it ..a perfect little pre-party pamper regime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment