Monday 27 July 2015

Handbags and Pom poms! FT @riverisland



Admittedly, like many girls, I have a bit of a bag problem. 

I just love bags ..totes, satchels, shoppers you name it I love it! Which is why usually I tend not to post about my bag collection as I just buy so many and wouldn't want to clog up my blog with them! 

...but my most recent bag purchase is an exception..

I have always particularly loved River Island bags which their unique designs, bold patterns and on point style but on this occasion, in my eyes, they have really out done themselves!

I love every aspect of this nude structured Pom Pom bag - from the gorgeous nude shade used to the perfect size and shape. Oh and if you hadn't noticed ..the perfect pink Pom Pom!!

Admittedly this was what really sold it to me, it's always good to have something a little different and that stands out from the crowd and this bag certainly does that! 

I have had an unbelievable amount of comments about it, which goes to show I'm not the only crazy bag lady out there! 

Thanks for reading, dolls xxx

Bag - River Island, £42

3 comments:

  1. I have a bag problem too! I am sure that I have more than 20 bags, ups hehe :P
    I like your blog :D

    Check out my blog: candymakeupgirl.blogspot.com
    Do you want to be my friend on GFC? Follow me there and I follow back :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always particularly loved River Island bags which their unique designs, bold patterns and on point style but on this occasion, in my eyes, they have really out done themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handbags and Pom poms goes great together just shared at https://www.luxtime.su/wallet/louis-vuitton-wallet site. This purchase looks really good and pretty, would love to try it out soon. Hoping for the best.

    ReplyDelete