Friday 2 January 2015

My New Years Resolutions 2015

My New Years Resolutions 2015

So I never normally do the whole 'Resolutions' thing as all I ever seem to see is other people fail with theirs but after having not the best of years in 2014 I thought maybe it would give me some positivity and something to aim for!

After thinking about this for a good few days I have decided on 2 ..enough to keep me occupied but not too many that I lose the will to live!

My first resolution is to blog more! Having been an absolute fail on the amount of blog posts I've done in December (I only posted twice the whole month) and never posting as regularly as I would like to I have made this my number one resolution and I intend to stick to it as I have 10000 things to blog about! (Not literally but it feels that way)

My second resolution is to get fit. I know literally everyone says this every New Years and it gets very boring very quickly with 99% of these people are pigging out on McD's in front of the TV after two days as they have no motivation.
I have wanted to take up healthy eating and regular gym trips for over a month now but let's be honest ..Christmas is the worst time to do this! With constant parties, dinners and work do's it's near impossible to keep to a clean diet and find the time to exercise, so what better time to start than New Years! I will also be back on the Bootea weight loss teas as these were such a big success for me the first time! (Please see previous posts for details!)

I will post updates on my fitness challenge alongside my second Bootea experience and of course keep the blog posts on beauty and fashion coming too!

Wish me luck!


4 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see your new posts :)

    www.studentbargains.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll do fine! Fitness is actually one to easily keep once you get through the "withdrawal" stage. And by withdrawal stage I mean missing being a couch potato ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those 2 are also mine (:

    www.mystoryxoxopetitesilke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your resolutions, I also want to commit to blogging more, and the health kick has started off well, so fingers crossed!
    Jessica x
    JEMBUBBLE

    ReplyDelete