Friday 23 January 2015

Missguided Active - Lusting!

Missguided Active - Lusting!

Let's be honest.. Nothing gets you more motivated for the gym than pretty new gym outfits, although finding outfits that aren't just plain black and grey can be boring and take forever.

As I'm still in full on 'get fit' mode, the more motivation the better! So when I heard Missguided were launching their own range of active wear I couldn't wait to have a peak!

It's safe to say the Missguided team haven't let us down, with bright prints and flattering shapes, there really is something for every lady looking to get her workout on!

My personal favs are the blue and pink/purple patterned crop top and leggings combo (I chose to purchase the pink/purple set as I love anything pink and purple related!) and what's more they don't cost the earth!

The Active collection ranges from £9-£20 and launched 20th of January 2015


1 comment:

  1. Hey! I nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World bloggers awards! -Laura Elizabeth xo

    http://www.lelizaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete