Friday 12 December 2014

#PDBAE Quin boots

Every girl loves coming home to a parcel, especially if it's full of clothes or shoes and today was one if those days for me!

I have always been a fan of the online shoe store 'Public Desire' and tend to find myself lusting over every pair on the site. The only downside is when it comes to choosing a pair ..it's impossible!

During the autumn and winter months I have found myself obsessing over ankle boots as they are the perfect accessory and have been wanting to add a PD pair to my collection for weeks ..but which pair do I choose out of what seems like hundreds of beautiful boots?

Eventually I narrowed my choices down to two pairs ..'Quin' and 'Alegra' ..both in black suede. After what seemed like hours of decisions I finally made my choice! I had to go with the gorgeous Quin boots as they had a smaller heel (better for everyday wear) and were available in a size 3 for my teeny little feet!

Delivery was fast and the boots fit perfectly! I tend to find the range of shoes PD offer come up slightly big in size for me so if you're in between sizes go for the smaller for a perfect fit.

Overall I am super happy with my new boots and will be returning for more very very soon!

Quin Boots: £27.99 from publicdesire.co.uk




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow on Twitter, dear! I like finding fellow bloggers.

    I like your blog. I can see you're not a less fan of good shoes and pretty nail polishes than me. These block heeled platforms are so chic at the moment - totally loving them!

    Shall we follow each other on Bloglovin? Let me know, please - I'll be happy to! :)

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing! And are those leggings?

    www.studentbargains.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I really love your blog and I nominated you for the 'Liebster Award!' All details are on my blog: http://vogueisblue.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/liebster-award.html

    Catriona Xx

    ReplyDelete