Monday 3 November 2014

Burgundy matte nails - Barry M review

Burgundy matte nails - Barry M review



As the matte nails craze continues I finally caved into trying the Barry M Matte Nail Paint range.

As my favourite colour of the season is burgundy I thought it was a bit of a no brainer to buy the Matte paint in the shade 'Crush'. It's a gorgeous deep burgundy colour and matches perfectly with dark lipstick!

The paint come in the standard Barry M bottle with an average sized brush but is extremely easy to apply. As the paint dries quite quickly it is important to paint each nail quickly and precisely so the paint dries with an even finish.

I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to try out Matte nails as each paint is only £3.99, so if you decide it's not for you, you haven't lost a small fortune and I would also recommend the Barry M Matte Nail Paint to any Matte nail enthusiasts out there!

I purchased this product at Superdrug for £3.99 ❤️

4 comments:

  1. Hello Nicola :) those nails look lush!

    Just thought I'd pop by to let you know that I have nominated you for The Liebster Award! Can't wait to read your post ;D

    http://blog.gracetakesphotos.com/2014/11/the-liebster-award.html

    Grace x
    blog.GraceTakesPhotos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your nails look gorge! Absolutely love the colour, it's so perfect for this season! x

    I've got a giveaway over on my blog if you want to take a look :)
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the color! I wish I could keep my nails that long too lol<3

    xo - grace
    lovejunkii beautique

    ReplyDelete
  4. im in love with this colour ! berry like colours are so in this fal!
    great post

    JADE|| http://jadenewton-taylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete