Tuesday 7 October 2014

Complex Apparel ft Illamasqua Vampette

As you guys may already know, I love up and coming businesses that sell anything from clothes to beauty products so I thought I would take the chance to share another of my favourites with you all!

I found Complex Apparel on Instagram after seeing one of the girls I follow in one of their logo tees and thought ..I need one! I mean, who wants to look all girly all the time anyway?

I purchased one of the white logo tees and it arrived literally in a day the delivery was so fast! These t shirts are literally the most comfy tees ever and can be dressed up or down whatever the weather. I've worn mine with ripped black skinny jeans (Missguided) or with a skater skirt, leather jacket, black tights, boots and some killer gold bling.



Also featured in this post is my amazing new Illamasqua Vampette from the Glamore Extension Collection but it's literally so amazing it's earned it's own post! Watch this space for that one dolls!

To buy one of the Complex Apparel tees or to have a look at the rest of their clothing range (beanies👌) go to http://complexapparelofficial.bigcartel.com 

Enjoy! ❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment